Take Beauty Experts’ word for it: Aeqium among the best Beauty News of April
Just a few weeks after the launch of the entire line, Aeqium has already appeared in major beauty magazines. Here's what the Beauty Experts loved about our brand.
Like every year, Spring brings with it a world of news, especially in the Beauty arena. And the launch of the entire Aeqium product line – on last March 25 - certainly didn't go unnoticed by the experts.
After only two weeks from the launch, many are the magazines that have included Aeqium in the list of the best Beauty News of the month of April. But let's take a look at what they appreciated the most:
- The innovative approach of treating the skin from the outside, with dermocosmetics, and from the inside, with nutraceuticals (here on Elle and here on Cosmopolitan);
- The skincare philosophy focusing on skin health, not just its appearance (here on Marie Claire);
- The Clean formulations, free of unnecessary ingredients that may be harmful to health or the environment (here on Harper’s Bazaar);
- The glamourous and elegant packaging, which is also perfect for decorating your bathroom (here on AD-Italia);
- The Italian origin, which distinguishes all our products (here on Amica and here on Io Donna);
- The digital presence, that allows us to be close to our customers and listen better to their needs (here on La Repubblica).
This is the very essence of Aeqium, what we are most proud of. A special thanks goes to all the Beauty Experts who talked about us, and to Crisalide Press, Pambianco Beauty and Fashion Network for dedicating an entire article to the launch of Aeqium (here, here and here).
And you, what do you like most about our brand? If you’d like, you can let us know by leaving feedback at this page!